The Bridge Program in Hobart operates from our residential facility in New Town, which offers 12 residential beds and four transitional units. The centre is close to St John’s Park and is set on six acres of grounds, with a community garden, arts centre, gymnasium and commercial kitchen.
The Bridge Centre Hobart
63 Creek Road
New Town, Tasmania 7008
Phone: (03) 6232 2900
Fax: (03) 6278 8142
The Bridge Centre Hobart offers a range of services including:
- Facilitated Group Work (Day and Residential Programs)
- The Bridge Residential Program
- Stay Connected – After-Care
- Family Engagement Program
- Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Counselling and Interventions
The Bridge Centre Hobart features a range of therapies including cooking, gardening, gym, art program and recreational activities.
To find out more, contact us.