An Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program for Substance Dependence. Do you or a loved one struggle with alcohol or other drug use? If you answered yes the Matrix Program® might be the best treatment option for you!
Are you looking for a treatment option which provides:
- Flexible hours in order to accomodate school pickup and work schedules
- Group and individual non-residential based alcohol and drug treatment
- support and education for your family and loved ones
- stages of recovery based intervention (early phase and relapse prevention)
- Treatment in-line with best practice and treatment research evidence
If you answered yes to any of the above questions the Matrix Program® might be the best treatment option for you!
This intensive outpatient treatment is a 48 week program consisting of:
- Individual/family assessment, goal setting, and review sessions
- Weeks 1-5: 2 x 50 minute early recovery skills groups
- Weeks 1-20: 2 x 90 minute relapse prevention groups
- Weeks 1-12: 1 x 90 minute family education groups
- Weeks 13-48: 1 x 90 minute social support groups
Registration is open now!
Please contact us for more information or to register your interest:
- Phone: (03) 6232 2900
- Counselling Clinic: 0455 601 556
If you are an Health Professional and need more information on the Matrix program®: Click here
For general information on the Matrix program®: Click here